Higher education — education level, which is sold in the face of higher education as a result of a consistent, systematic and purposeful process of mastering the learning content, which is based on complete secondary education and obtain a certain qualification is completed by the results of state certification.
Higher education is carried out on the basis of secondary education. In higher education institutions, carrying out training of junior specialists, may be accepted by a person with basic general education.
The Bologna Process
In May 2005, Ukraine joined the Bologna process at the Conference of European Ministers in Bergen. As a member of the Bologna process, Ukraine should solve a number of primary key tasks, providing an introduction to the 2010 standards, guidelines, and the main tools of the European Higher Education: National Qualifications Framework, an innovative European Credit Transfer System, the Diploma Supplement European model.
March 4, 2008 in Brussels (Belgium) Ukraine became a full member of the government of the European Quality Assurance Register (EQAR). Government members of the roster were 18 countries participating in the Bologna process.
Higher education institutions are: College (school), college, institute, conservatory, academy, university and others.
For universities, there are four levels of accreditation:
The first level — technical school, other equivalent institutions of higher education;
The second level — college, others equated to higher education;
The third and fourth levels (depending on the effects of accreditation) — conservatory, academy, institute, university.
incomplete higher education;
basic higher education;
complete higher education;
Advantages of Study in Ukraine:
• Quality Education.
• Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCI L, etc.) .
• Cost effective.
• European Lift Standard.
• Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
• English Medium of Instruction.
• Better Job Prospects.
• Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
• Moderate Climate around the year .
• Outstanding International Faculty.
• One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
• International Students enjoy approximately 30%— 50% dis counts on travel .
• Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, etc.
• Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities.
• Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Ger-many, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic, etc.
• Three Months’ Summer Jobs during vacation in countries i.e. U.K., SWEDEN and other E.U. countries.
• Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
• 100% VISA assured to deserving candidates.