Applicants for student visa have to submit the following documents:
- passport and photocopy of first page that should meet the following requirements:
be valid for at least three months after the stated date of departure from Ukraine;
have at least two blank visa designated pages;
have validity period of no longer than 10 years;
2) completed and signed Visa Application form (you will need Acrobat Reader to view or print these forms). Visa application forms of minors shall be submitted for each person and signed by a parent or legal guardian. For speeding up application process Visa Application Forms should be submitted online via http://immigration.com.ua/en/our-fees/ web site;
3) one coloured photo 35 mm x 45 mm;
- original invitation and its photocopy. When you receive an invitation make sure there are no mistakes and typos: your name, date of birth, passport number should be identical to those indicated in your passport you submit for the visa.
- original of birth certificate and a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country and its translation into Ukrainian language;
- original of school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country and its translation into Ukrainian language;
- medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing countryand its translation into Ukrainian language. Medical certificate is valid for TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to enrol to his/her institution within two months since medical certificate was issued;
- original of a sponsorship letter (attested by a notary) made by a court affidavit, which must include a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, landline and mobile telephone number, e-mail (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant;
- photocopy of sponsor`s ID/passport with example of signature;
- original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months and should be personal not a company account); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses);
- receipt of payment of visa fees (35750 Naira) (you will receive it at the Embassy at the interview date);
- valid health insurance with coverage of at least 30,000 EUR or equivalent in other currency. When multi-entry visa is requested, availability of health insurance valid for the first intended visit to Ukraine shall be considered. Holders of diplomatic or service passport shall be exempt from this requirement.